A Review of the Fujinon XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens
A good 35mm lens with a wide maximum aperture is one of the most versatile optics almost any photographer can own and is often the lens of choice for a lot of scenarios. If you shoot Fuji and are looking for such a lens, check out this great review of the Fujinon XF 23mm f/2 R WR.
- Two aspherical elements for reduced distortion and spherical aberrations and increased sharpness
- Super EBC coating for reduced flares and ghosting and increased contrast even in strong lighting situations
- Stepping motor for fast and quiet autofocus for video work
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm for smoother bokeh
- Weather-sealing for moisture- and dust-resistance
Another thing worth noting is that the lens is quite small, measuring just 2.04 inches (51.9 mm) long and weighing 6.35 oz (180 g), making it an excellent companion to the company’s small X series cameras. And at $449, the Fujinon XF 23mm f/2 R WR is also quite an affordable lens for a variety of applications. Check out the video above for Abbott’s full thoughts.
Video of Fujinon XF 23mm F2 R WR Definitive Review | 4K