How Does the Canon EOS R5 Perform on an Actual Photoshoot?
The EOS R5 has been making waves for months with a specs list that pushes the boundaries of modern camera design, but it is only now beginning to make its way into the hands of more customers. If you have been wondering how it holds up in real-world usage, this great video discusses one photographer’s experience with the camera while shooting with an NBA client.
- 45-megapixel stills photo resolution
- 8K raw video at 30 fps and 4K 10-bit video at up to 120 fps
- 12 fps burst rate with mechanical shutter (20 fps withelectronic shutter)
- Deep Learning autofocus technology with improved tracking performance
- 1,053 AF points with coverage across the entire frame
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization with up to eight stops of compensation
- 5.76-million-dot electronic viewfinder with 120 fps refresh rate
- Vari-angle rear LCD touchscreen
- ISO range of 100-51,200 (expandable to 50-102,400)
- 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and GPS
Certainly, the EOS R5 is awfully impressive on paper, and as it begins to be put to use, it seems like it offers quite impressive performance in the real world as well. Check out the video above for the full rundown.
Video of Canon EOS R5 | My First Commercial Photoshoot Experience Using the R5 with an NBA Team!